ATTENDING: Kyle PH/USA, Lily USA/HK, Ann PH, Nick USA
We ^^ decided this was the year to get ‘organik’ in Hualien. This three day musicamp festival is located in Eastern Taiwan on a BEAUTIFUL & remote beach.
Music festivals are always a unique and emotional experience.. especially in a foreign country. IMO any festival in Taiwan is fun- BECAUSE TAIWAN.
ORGANIK PREPARATION- NO BYOB / BYOFOOD OK
- Food, water, and alc are provided at the event.
- 20 minute walk to coastal highway, 30 minute drive to nearest 711.
Recommend Decathalon in Zhonghe or NeiHu for camping gear- think sporty COSTCO.
- Open ping pong tables to blow steam.
- Will go back
Cheap Camping List
- Borrow a friend’s tent
- rope, stakes, 2 large tarps, swiss+tech knife 😉
- lights/lamps- visit the electronics shops behind GuangHua Digital Plaza
- Large beach umbrella
- open air gazebo *2000 NTD at Decathalon
- Use your brain for the rest, remote area, cannot buy anything (besides normally found at music festivals @@ )
use tent, tarp, and umbrella for cover ¾ of the open gazebo sides.
TRANSPORTATION TO EVENT
- Train + Taxi – 2400NTD
- RT train ticket TPE – HUA 600NTD
- RT taxi from Hualien Train Station to event
- Group bus – 1400NTD
- Groups of friends charter a bus for about 1400 ppax RT
- VanLife – Three day van rental is 3000NTD
I left my phone at home for this event.. so the photography leaves something to be desired. Is that the phrase?
If you want to read more about Organik Festival in Taiwan- please follow this link to read from an actual writer. I will keep my day job na